top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai? Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

+1 vote

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai?

Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

why signals are not functioning for past 2 years?

how long it will take them to fix pitfalls, signals and street lights?

why they haven't fixed till now?

Are they monitoring roads atleast once in a week? if yes why they haven't found the issue? have they blindfolded?

posted Jun 5, 2019 by Vishnu Prasad

1 Answer

0 votes

No, you can’t file your file your application to Chennai RTO on matters concerning road maintenance.

You can request the above information under section 6(1) of RTI Act 2005 from any local public authority or Greater Chennai Corporation which is a public authority under section 2(h) of the RTI Act 2005 that maintains the road.
You can request information regarding road construction and maintenance, tender details, funds allocated and status of the work done.

For further assistance to file RTI application to any PIO for the above mentioned matter please refer https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-tamilnadu

answer Jul 31, 2019 by Isha Sinha
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want a file an ONLINE RTI in the RTO for asking them the reason for the delay in the approval of my Learning Licence.

But in the RTI website of Maharashtra, the RTO is NOT mentioned in the list of departments!!

Under which department should I file the RTI then?

0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?