top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

My driving license is getting delayed. I am not getting proper information from RTO Guwahati. How to apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Mar 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

The RTI application can be filed RTO Guwahati regarding the status of Application filed for Driving License, the actions taken on the application, the recorded reason for delay and names and designation of the authority to be contacted for the same. The application should be addressed to The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO ), Guwahati, Kamrup, Assam - 781001 and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please visit

answer Mar 2, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai?

Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

why signals are not functioning for past 2 years?

how long it will take them to fix pitfalls, signals and street lights?

why they haven't fixed till now?

Are they monitoring roads atleast once in a week? if yes why they haven't found the issue? have they blindfolded?