top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regarding 4 years DACP placement

0 votes

Hi. I'm a pcms doctor. In 2007 I joined as Rural medical officer under rural development and panchayati Raj department of Punjab Govt. On contract basis. My services were regularised from 1st May 2011. After that on 12th October 2016 I have joined health and family welfare department Punjab as a medical officer in same payband through proper channel (cleared exam). My pay has been protected by the department. But as I didn't get DACP 4year placement in previous department which was due on 1st May 2015, now health and family welfare department Punjab is not giving me my previous 4yr placement. There is no criminal case or any departmental enquiry pending against me. Now please tell me where should I get the DACP. Can I get it from my present department as my pay has been protected by the department? Thank you.

posted May 4, 2019 by Sanjeev Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

You should file the RTI application for the DACP in the present department.The health and family welfare department Punjab is a government body and hence, it is public authority under section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005. The RTI can be made to the designated PIO of the department with requisite fees and a copy of Government ID proof along with the application under section 2 (f) and 6(1). You can ask for the rules and guidelines with regard to the eligibility criteria for the DACP.

Please refer https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-punjab for filing application to Punjab state.

For filing any RTI application please visit https://onlinerti.com/

answer May 7, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?

0 votes

I would like to get bank account statements of all Gram panchayat accounts for last 5 or 10 years to review, Does RTI rules allow to disclose government organizations bank account disclousers?

+1 vote

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai?

Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

why signals are not functioning for past 2 years?

how long it will take them to fix pitfalls, signals and street lights?

why they haven't fixed till now?

Are they monitoring roads atleast once in a week? if yes why they haven't found the issue? have they blindfolded?