top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to find properties ( land) owned by a person? (Help)

0 votes

I had deposited some money in a private investor ( obliviously for more interest) now how business is in loss and I can't find him. So if I can find the properties owned by him I can attach it. Any help would be appreciated!!! By the way he has lot of land properties and I don't know how to find them!

posted Jan 10, 2020 by Jin

Similar Questions
0 votes

In my Locality we have Govt Aided School since 1965 but last year we got know it was bought by a Influential person with Political background ,Now he seems to have plan to close the school built apartment
,can submit RTI through onlineRTI to know more

0 votes

After death of husband if In- Laws has cornered widow wife from all asset of deceased husband. Is it possible to find information of Husband asset,Bank account, Investment,insurance etc with help of Husband PAN number from Income tax department or any other department.

0 votes

I have filed TA/DA claim to CDA (O) Pune in which the Road Mileage Allowance (RMA) applicable @ Rs 24/- per km authorised by GOI (MoD) letter No 12630/Mov C/242/D (Mov)/2017 dated 15 Sep 2017, Annexure, page 4, para 2 (D) (ii) while using own car for official duties have been approved @ Rs 7.50/- per km only by CDA (O) Pune auditors. As per GOI letter, this rate is for all places where no specific rates have been prescribed either by the Dte of Transport of the Concerned state (MP, in my case) or of neighbouring states. MP State Transport Deptt has not laid down any rates till date. On being queried by me, the CDA says that separate notification of revised rates by Army Auth (Station Headquarters of each military stations) is required and as the same is not available .....old prevailing rates have been admitted. Please note that the GOI letter of Sep 2017 supercedes all previous RMA rates being an agenda of Central Pay Commission which has been constituted for Revision of Pay and Allowances of Central Govt employees. So can CDA (O) Pune under CGDA New Delhi 'not follow' GOI instructions and ask for separate notifications by local army authorities (Station Headquarters) which are subordinate formations? With the dissemination of GOI letter of Sep 2017, aren't the 'prevailing rates' mentioned by CDA (O) Pune superceded too ?? Can I ask for a copy of the letter citing RMA as Rs 7.50/- per km (mentioned as prevailing rates and admitted in claim) from CDA (O) Pune ??
Sincere Thanks and Regards