top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to find asset and other financial information of late husband with help of PAN number.

0 votes

After death of husband if In- Laws has cornered widow wife from all asset of deceased husband. Is it possible to find information of Husband asset,Bank account, Investment,insurance etc with help of Husband PAN number from Income tax department or any other department.

posted May 3, 2019 by Pradeep Pandey

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to the income tax department but other than Pan Card number, details must be mentioned in the application. The application must be made to the concerned IT office where the husband was filing the IT. But there are chances that all the requested information might not be available with the Income tax office. The matter is related to multiple offices/ department. The application can be made to all the public authority to whom the matter is related.

For further assistance please visit

answer May 7, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I had deposited some money in a private investor ( obliviously for more interest) now how business is in loss and I can't find him. So if I can find the properties owned by him I can attach it. Any help would be appreciated!!! By the way he has lot of land properties and I don't know how to find them!

0 votes

How many RTI application send to CIC in one year to one authority? Count of RTI application if we applied to different authorities ?

0 votes

I need my ex -wife education copies and experience as I need to file it in the court. Please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance !!