top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can Govt Aided School be bought by a indiviual person in Karnataka ?

0 votes

In my Locality we have Govt Aided School since 1965 but last year we got know it was bought by a Influential person with Political background ,Now he seems to have plan to close the school built apartment
,can submit RTI through onlineRTI to know more

posted Sep 27, 2019 by Jana

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application to the current status of the School from the Department Of Public Instruction. The Department of Public Instruction, also called as the Department of School Education is one of the largest and oldest departments of the state government. Hence, it is a Public Authority u/s 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. Hence, application can be made to concerned PIO u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.

To file the application for the same please refer or

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I had deposited some money in a private investor ( obliviously for more interest) now how business is in loss and I can't find him. So if I can find the properties owned by him I can attach it. Any help would be appreciated!!! By the way he has lot of land properties and I don't know how to find them!