top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Certificate Verification RTI

0 votes

Can I file RTI to know the genuinety of my diploma certificate, which is issued by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh ?
(Note: Pracheen Kala Kendra is a private educational organisation on fine art & culture)

posted Jun 12 by Ratul Sen