top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to know the genuinety of my Graduate certificate, which is issued by DR. C.V. Raman University?

0 votes


I have done my graduate under DR CV university. I need to check whether it is genuine or fake.

is it eligible to apply govt & private IT Jobs.

posted Sep 19 by Niranjan

1 Answer

0 votes

As C V Raman University is deemed University RTI is applicable to the it. Please file application on

answer Sep 23 by Prasad Vaidya