top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanad Technical Universty for verification of my mark sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 11, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Marksheet Verification to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanad Technical University.

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) is a Public State University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. The University established by an Act (No. 25 of 2004) of Legislature passed by the Chhattisgarh State Govt. Assembly vide notification no. 639/21-A/Praroopan/04 dated 21st January 2005 to incorporate a University. Hence, the University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file the RTI Application for Verification of Marksheet Verification by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach Copies of the Marksheet / Certificate you wish to verify along with the RTI Application.

To know more about the procedure for Verification of Marksheet please refer,

answer Apr 12, 2019 by Gloria Deka