top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Bihar Agricultural University for mark sheet verification ?

0 votes
posted Apr 4, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Verification of Marksheet to Bihar Agricultural University.

Bihar Agricultural University is an autonomous institute under Bihar State Government established in 2010 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) situated at Sabour. Bihar Agricultural University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act and falls under its ambit.

You can ask for a Certified Copy of the Marksheet under Section 2 (j) of the Act by addressing the application to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of the Marksheet you wish to verify along with the application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Application for Marksheet Verification, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications in the State of Bihar, please refer

answer Apr 5, 2019 by Gloria Deka