top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University to verify my mark sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RT I Application for Verification of your Marksheet to Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer.

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University was established on 01/08/1987 as the University of Ajmer which changed in 1996 to the current name. The Jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire state of Rajasthan. The University was established under Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Act, 1987. Hence, the University is a 'Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file the RTI Application for a Certified Copy of the Marksheet / Certificate under Section 2 (j) of the Act by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach Copies of the Marksheet / Certificate you wish to verify along with the RTI Application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Verification of Marksheet / Certificate, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications in the State of Rajasthan, please refer

answer Apr 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka