top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to verify my mark sheet from Allahabad State University. Can I apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Apr 4, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application for Verification of Marksheet from Allahabad State University.

Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, formerly know as Allahabad State University, is a State University established on 17 June 2016 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in Prayagraj. The University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under the ambit of the RTI Act.

You can ask for a Certified Copy of the Marksheet under Section 2 (j) of the Act by addressing the application to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of the Marksheet you wish to verify along with the application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Application for Marksheet Verification, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications in the State of Uttar Pradesh, please refer

answer Apr 5, 2019 by Gloria Deka