top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to change the name in RTC in karnataka

0 votes
posted Jul 10, 2022 by Manoj Naik

1 Answer

0 votes

The RTC – Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop popularly known as Pahani is a document which shows the name and extent of ownership of agricultural lands. The Land Records Management System or Bhoomi was introduced by the Government of Karnataka in 2000. The purpose of Bhoomi is to make it quicker and simpler for citizens to obtain the information they require by giving them access to digitalized Record of Rights (RTCs) that were previously manually kept.

A citizen or farmer can directly walk into one of these offices and apply for a RTC by providing the necessary documents. An individual can also check the status of his/her application in these centres by using the acknowledgement number.

You can file RTI to the Revenue department to know the rules and procedures for change of name in RTC in Karnataka. You can file RTI through us at

answer Jun 6, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have purchased land from Harish Poojari in Nadsalu Village, Padubidri, Kaup Taluk, Udupi Dist in the year of 2009 and got it registered in my name at sub-register office, Mulky and the registration no is I-384/09-10 dtd 04.06.2009. The property survey no. 131 - 5A2.
After registration i had applied for the change in name of the property from Harish Poojari to my name through Padubidri Grama Panchayath, but the name is not yet changed to my name till date and in RTC of the referred survery no..
I want to get the name changed in RTC for the referred property with survey no 131 -5A2 in my name. Kindly know the procedure to follow.

0 votes

I want to submit RTI to Bangalore Police, but when I tried via online portal, I could not understand which depart I should select.
Please do share me, respective department to be selected in the portal.