top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Discrepancy in Marksheet of DU. absent marked against the subject in which exam was given. how to get it corrected.

0 votes
posted Jun 29, 2019 by Anilkumar Surendran

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file an RTI application to know the procedure to correct the marksheet and you can ask for attendance details/registers as per the records for the concerned examination.

Delhi University established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. . Hence, the University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Marksheet / Certificate Verification, please refer

answer Sep 5, 2019 by Isha Sinha
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have purchased land from Harish Poojari in Nadsalu Village, Padubidri, Kaup Taluk, Udupi Dist in the year of 2009 and got it registered in my name at sub-register office, Mulky and the registration no is I-384/09-10 dtd 04.06.2009. The property survey no. 131 - 5A2.
After registration i had applied for the change in name of the property from Harish Poojari to my name through Padubidri Grama Panchayath, but the name is not yet changed to my name till date and in RTC of the referred survery no..
I want to get the name changed in RTC for the referred property with survey no 131 -5A2 in my name. Kindly know the procedure to follow.

0 votes

I need my ex -wife education copies and experience as I need to file it in the court. Please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance !!