top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to file rti in rera and know about the assets declared by the builders and actiobns taken by rera against them

0 votes
posted Mar 16, 2022 by Dhruv Dhabhai

1 Answer

0 votes

The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 is an Act of the Parliament of India which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as help boost investments in the real estate industry. The Act establishes a Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in each state for regulation of the real estate sector and also acts as an adjudicating body for speedy dispute resolution. The bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 10 March 2016 and by the Lok Sabha on 15 March 2016.

You can file in the RERA of the concerned state providing the details of the builder and ask information regarding the assets declared by the builders and actiobns taken by RERA against them.

answer Jun 7, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear Sir,
There is a matrimony dispute going on b/w and and my wife from last 7 years. Today i came to know that She obtained my PF Subledger Statement from PF Office through RTI. Since PF Records, subledger statements are very confidential statement then how it can be shared to a third party? Court didn't order anything to PF department. Please guide me how i can file which compliant against that CPIO. I have 10% faith that she obtained this information through any link in PF department and PF department guy in the shadow of RTI provided this information.

PF Office replied to me on my complaint that "it is to inform that a RTI has been received in this office from Mrs. XYZ wife of Mr. ABC, in which she is stating that the case has been in Indian Court vide case no. 124/2015 between XYZ and ABC and she was asking for the details of wages of month OCT. 2019 and Dec. 2019. Hence member ledger of Mr. ABC husband of Mrs. XYZ is provided to Mrs. XYZ by CPIO of that time. Further it is also inform that the matter is not of the nature of any grievance. Therefore, as presently no action is pending at the part of RO PF OFC, the grievance may kindly be closed."

I read some where According to Supreme Court and Delhi Hight court personal information can't be shared to 3rd party unless untill there should be some public interest and CPIO have to intimate and take cognizance from the owner of that account. But here CPIO unethically shared my sensitive information to my enemy.

Please help and guide me

Thanks

0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.