top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I am from Mumbai and my hsg. wants full records of our plot since 1960,Can I apply for an RTI

0 votes
posted Apr 18, 2022 by Himanshu Bhanu Kumar Doshi

1 Answer

0 votes

This is for your information that through RTI you can have access to last 20 years records which are expected to be in the records of the public authorities and government bodies. It is very difficult and sometimes impossible to get 60 years old records, as the same are destroyed under the record retention policies.

You can try filing the RTI to the concerned Revenue department to get the records, in case they have the records, they will surely provide the information.

answer Jun 6, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

How much time will they take to take a decision.. It is wasting my academic year

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time