top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to apply for the old and new measurement of a particular plot in Bhopal. Can I file RTI to get this information ?

0 votes
posted Mar 12, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

2 Answers

0 votes

You can get information relating to measurement of plot within local limits of municipal corporation of Bhopal under RTI Act .You can request Municipal corporation to provide details of measurement of plot on the basis of tax paid by such plot owner.

answer Mar 25, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
0 votes

You can apply RTI to know about the measurement of a particular property to the concerned Corporation Office if the property falls under Corporation Limits. You can file the RTI application to the concerned Taluk Office where the property falls under Tahsildar limits or any Other other Office where the Property is registered.

You can ask for a Copy (Certified) of the Map stating the demarcations of the Property addressing it to the concerned "Public Information Officer" under Section 2 (j) of the RTI Act.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications to the state of Madhya Pradesh, please refer

answer Mar 27, 2019 by Gloria Deka