top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want the map of a plot located in Mandsaur from Town and Country Planning Department M.P (TCPD). Can I file RTI ?

0 votes
posted Mar 11, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

2 Answers

0 votes

You can demand copy of sanctioned layout in which concern plot falls from town planning office located at Mansaur in MP under RTI. the authorities of town planning department are bound to provide copy of sanctioned lay out as town planning department is authority which approves lay out.

answer Mar 25, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
0 votes

Yes ...RTI can be filed

answer Feb 17, 2021 by Asha Kanta Sharma