top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I am waiting for my decision from DU they have filed a cheating case against me & not responded since the last 8 months.

0 votes

How much time will they take to take a decision.. It is wasting my academic year

posted Mar 12, 2020 by Ankita Yadav

1 Answer

0 votes

Please file rti to Delhi University through onlinerti.com Please provide details of letter by which they informed your regarding cheating case.

answer Mar 19, 2020 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
0 votes

Delhi Police is not preparing FIR FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE - WIFE n Her Sister n Her Parents Conspiracy To Forced/Kill Me - DUPED 4.5 CRORES - RAN AWAY WITH MY 2 CHILDREN. I did suicide (blackmailed /barter with my children - PLEASE HELP ME – I DO NOT WANT TO DIE AGAIN – I HAD TO Stab myself 2" inches and 3.5" inches deep into my heart – cut my both hands veins. Unluckily survived (Father discovered me, took me to the hospital. I am 52 years old.
Now I cannot walk and talk whilst of the atrocities /tortured by my wife family - quite weak (Nerve Disorder). court require 154(3) long procedure. cannot do anything without my Father's 85 years old help .
I wrote 102 emails to DCP Sachchida Nand Shrivastava (cp.snshrivastava@delhipolice.gov.in) in return I got 25 acknowledgements & Dr. A. Koan, Dy. Commissioner of Police (dcp-outer-dl@nic.in). No advocate is taking my case without FIR. police gave me just NCR after crying. Wife wanted 3rd marriage. give my children and 4.5 INR crores to her sister. Now after lost money, looking forward to a philanthropist kind of an advocate. I have all evidence and proofs. Mobile: 7703983117 - Whatsapp, mrsanjaygulati@gmail.com, I have posted my RTI under DELHI POLICE - do not know if it is correct or not.