top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to verify my marsheet from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University. Can I apply RTI ?

+1 vote
posted Mar 19, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Marksheet Verification to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University.

M.J.P. Rohilkhand University was established in the Year 1975 as M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, and was renamed in August 1997 in honour of social reformer Mahatma Jyotiba Phule by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Thus, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University is a Public Authority as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under the ambit of the Act.

Hence, you can apply RTI for Marksheet Verification to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University by paying the prescribed fee.

To know the further procedure for filing RTI's for Marksheet Verification, please refer (

answer Mar 20, 2019 by Gloria Deka