top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How can I verify my mark sheet from Punjab Technical University ?

0 votes
posted Mar 8, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Verification of Marksheet to Punjab Technical University.

Punjab Technical University (PTU) now known as I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is a State University established by an Act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote Technical, Management and Pharmaceutical Education in the State of Punjab. Hence the University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

You can file RTI Application to Punjab Technical University (PTU), addressing it to the designated "Public Information Officer " by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Matksheet Verification, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications to the State of Punjab, please refer

answer Mar 12, 2019 by Ramireddy Kadira