top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How can I verify my mark sheet from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University ?

0 votes
posted Mar 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can verify by filing RTI application to Public Information Officer at the University. In the decision of the Central Information Commission in the case titled Subhash Chandra Tyagi vs CBSE bearing no. CIC/SA/A/2016/001451, it has been held that every person has a right to know the genuineness of his degree and education and hence all qualifying examinations, degrees and marksheets are public information under the RTI Act.

answer Mar 5, 2019 by Ramireddy Kadira