top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How can I verify my mark sheet from Jammu University ?

0 votes
posted Mar 9, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can apply RTI for Marksheet Verification to Jammu University.

Jammu University was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir. The University is accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Jammu University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (f) of the RTI Act Jammu and Kashmir 2009.

You can file RTI Application for Verification of Marksheet to Jammu University addressing it to the designated "Public Information Officer" and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Verification of Marksheet, please refer

answer Mar 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka