top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Tamilnadu Police CSR details

0 votes

Recently i have been filed wit false CSR in a police station in tamilnadu. During the investigation time i proved that the charges on my is false and on the same the petition (CSR) was closed as compromise effected. Can i get complaint copy and petition copy for which compromise effected in police station.

Vijay Anand P

posted Sep 23, 2019 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

You can get information relating police personnel who were gven CRS . You can ask reasons reduced in writing for decision to compulsory retire those employees.
Please file application on

answer Sep 23, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya