top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

can we file RTI to get the exact service agreement details (Ex: tenure, amount to pay )from Andhra pradesh governemnt

0 votes

Hello all, i was recruited by District selection committee, Government of Andhra pradesh for a specific Post. In the appointment order they gave a condition regarding refund of total salary if i fail to service for a certain period. The condition is as follows:
"You will be liable to refund the government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by you in addition to the amount spent by Government on your Training.
i) if you failed to serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training for any reasons
ii)if you discontinued the training or are discharged while under training for misconduct or any other reasons "
Note: Our probabation period is 2 years.

I want to file an RTI to know
1.what does the word TRAINING mean. Is it the "Probation period of 2 years" or "Departmental Training given to us for 2 months while joining"
2.So we need to serve 5 years (2 years Probation + 3 years Regular service) or just 3 Years

Is this kind of RTI Valid ? Please help me.Thank you

posted Feb 28, 2020 by Raj Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

they can provide description what kind training is essential for particular post .

answer Mar 2, 2020 by Prasad Vaidya