top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

can I file RTI for "receiving" police camera video recording from Madhya Pradesh police control room.

0 votes

can I file RTI for "receiving" police camera video recording from Madhya Pradesh police control room.

posted Apr 24, 2019 by Anand Joshi

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can apply RTI for Copy of the Police Camera Video Recording of Police Control Room (PCR), Madhya Pradesh.

Madhya Pradesh Police operates under direct control of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Madhya Pradesh and is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI a Copy of the Video Footage of the PCR from the concerned Police Control Room under Section 2 (f) and Section 2 (i) of the Act. You should mention the date and time of Footage required by you in the Application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications to Departments in the State of Madhya Pradesh, https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-madhyapradesh

answer Apr 25, 2019 by Gloria Deka
Similar Questions
0 votes

can I file RTI for "receiving" dial 100 call recording from Madhya Pradesh police control room.

0 votes

Hello all, i was recruited by District selection committee, Government of Andhra pradesh for a specific Post. In the appointment order they gave a condition regarding refund of total salary if i fail to service for a certain period. The condition is as follows:
"You will be liable to refund the government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by you in addition to the amount spent by Government on your Training.
i) if you failed to serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training for any reasons
ii)if you discontinued the training or are discharged while under training for misconduct or any other reasons "
Note: Our probabation period is 2 years.

I want to file an RTI to know
1.what does the word TRAINING mean. Is it the "Probation period of 2 years" or "Departmental Training given to us for 2 months while joining"
2.So we need to serve 5 years (2 years Probation + 3 years Regular service) or just 3 Years

Is this kind of RTI Valid ? Please help me.Thank you