top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Tamilnadu Police CSR details

0 votes

Recently i have been filed wit false CSR in a police station in tamilnadu. During the investigation time i proved that the charges on my is false and on the same the petition (CSR) was closed as compromise effected. Can i get complaint copy and petition copy for which compromise effected in police station.

Vijay Anand P

posted Sep 23, 2019 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

You can get information relating police personnel who were gven CRS . You can ask reasons reduced in writing for decision to compulsory retire those employees.
Please file application on

answer Sep 23, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to submit RTI to Bangalore Police, but when I tried via online portal, I could not understand which depart I should select.
Please do share me, respective department to be selected in the portal.

0 votes

can I file RTI for "receiving" police camera video recording from Madhya Pradesh police control room.

0 votes

There is a case verdict in Bangalore high court on 9th Jan 2023. For this I need to submit my wife's epfo and income tax return details. Please suggest me

0 votes

Hello all, i was recruited by District selection committee, Government of Andhra pradesh for a specific Post. In the appointment order they gave a condition regarding refund of total salary if i fail to service for a certain period. The condition is as follows:
"You will be liable to refund the government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by you in addition to the amount spent by Government on your Training.
i) if you failed to serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training for any reasons
ii)if you discontinued the training or are discharged while under training for misconduct or any other reasons "
Note: Our probabation period is 2 years.

I want to file an RTI to know
1.what does the word TRAINING mean. Is it the "Probation period of 2 years" or "Departmental Training given to us for 2 months while joining"
2.So we need to serve 5 years (2 years Probation + 3 years Regular service) or just 3 Years

Is this kind of RTI Valid ? Please help me.Thank you