top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Number of RTI applications in month or year to same authority or different authorities rules in CIC and SIC,Gujarat

0 votes

How many RTI application send to CIC in one year to one authority? Count of RTI application if we applied to different authorities ?

posted Mar 14, 2023 by Hemal Baxi

1 Answer

0 votes

The Central Information Commission is a statutory body, set up under the Right to Information Act in 2005, under the Government of India to act upon complaints from those individuals who have not been able to submit information requests to a Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer due to either the officer not have been appointed, or because the respective Central Assistant Public Information Officer or State Assistant Public Information Officer refused to receive the application for information under the Right to Information Act.

You can file RTI to CIC asking for the number of RTI applications filed in one year. For different Govt offices, you have to file separate RTIs to know the number of RTI applications filed in one year.

answer Apr 9, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can a person apply RTI who self involve in the department or committee to knowing about his or her department or committee data?

0 votes

I want to ask which authority in RTI online portal i can select to verify current ownership of a land in varanasi as I am doubting that it has been sold by my family members without my consent to someone else .

0 votes

GHMC hyd replies : Can't seek opinion through questionnaires &PIO not expected to create and generate information. Need help on how we can get the below information. or please help in framing the RTI application in right format. Needed this information urgent as a Chruch is intentionally being constructed close to a Hindu temple.

We filed an RTI to get info on

Please provide the following information under section 2(f) and 2(j) of the RTI act:
1) The permissions and approvals required to construct a Church in a Residential
Land.
2) A certified copy of the rules and regulations to construct a Church in a
Residential Land.
3) The rules to obtain permission to construct a Church on a registered land in a
colony, which is in buffer zone/FTL of a Lake in Hyderabad.
4) A certified copy of the rules and regulations to construct a Church close to a
Hindu Temple, about 120 feet from the Hindu Temple.