top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can we see our 10th class answer sheets of gujarat board or can get photocopy of the same?

0 votes
posted May 26, 2023 by Sushree Brahmbhatt

1 Answer

0 votes

The Hon'ble Supreme Court by judgment in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Vs Aditya Bandopadhyay (2011) 11 SCR 1028, declared that all the exams, conducting bodies are bound to disclose answer sheets to the students or candidate.

You can file RTI to the Gujarat Board to obtain your exam answer sheets. You can file RTI through our website https://onlinerti.com/

answer Jun 6, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.

0 votes

How many RTI application send to CIC in one year to one authority? Count of RTI application if we applied to different authorities ?

0 votes

Dear Sir,
My mobile call records CDR was accessed by my Brother-in-law, who is a police sub inspector without any FIR or court permission in bangalore. Accessing CDR without permission violates fundamental rights. So , I request you kindly guide me how take action against him . I need to know how he accessed my CDR and in which case he has added my mobile number to get the details. without Solid proof , i can not file a case against him.
Waiting for quick and positive response.
Appreciate your Support
Regards,
Manjunath