top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regd RTI 1042771"certified copy of the rules and regulations to construct a Church in a Residential Land".

0 votes

GHMC hyd replies : Can't seek opinion through questionnaires &PIO not expected to create and generate information. Need help on how we can get the below information. or please help in framing the RTI application in right format. Needed this information urgent as a Chruch is intentionally being constructed close to a Hindu temple.

We filed an RTI to get info on

Please provide the following information under section 2(f) and 2(j) of the RTI act:
1) The permissions and approvals required to construct a Church in a Residential
Land.
2) A certified copy of the rules and regulations to construct a Church in a
Residential Land.
3) The rules to obtain permission to construct a Church on a registered land in a
colony, which is in buffer zone/FTL of a Lake in Hyderabad.
4) A certified copy of the rules and regulations to construct a Church close to a
Hindu Temple, about 120 feet from the Hindu Temple.

posted Sep 18, 2021 by Phani Bhushan

Similar Questions
0 votes

How many RTI application send to CIC in one year to one authority? Count of RTI application if we applied to different authorities ?

0 votes

I want to ask which authority in RTI online portal i can select to verify current ownership of a land in varanasi as I am doubting that it has been sold by my family members without my consent to someone else .