top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can i ask some questions which can affect our relationships with other countries?

0 votes

I have some questions to be answered which can affect India's relationship with other countries. I want to know if Through RTI i can get the answer of those questions with documents i asked for.

posted Sep 1, 2019 by Arun Sharma

1 Answer

0 votes

No, you cannot file RTI as it is only applicable in India.

Under section 8(1)(a) of the RTI Act it is exempted.
8(1)(a) information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign State or lead to incitement of an offence.

answer Sep 5, 2019 by Isha Sinha
Similar Questions
–1 vote

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?