top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Two mobile towers were installed in our locality last month. I want to know its legality. Can I apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Apr 17, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to any local public authority requesting information about the occupancy certificate or use certificate and completion certificate which is submitted to local governing public authority before setting up any tower as per the rules and regulations of state.
Local municipal bodies comes under the ambit of section 2(h) public authority under the RTI Act, 2005.
For further assistance to file RTI application to any PIO please refer Online RTI-File RTI Online to Any Govt. Office in 3 Steps(All 29 States)

answer Aug 28, 2019 by Isha Sinha