Suggested Questions for DJB to get answer through RTI
1. Is it responsibility of DJB for providing potable water to resident residing in DDA after taking over the water supply from DDA? Yes or No
2. How many UGRs for water storage in Bindapur DDA which supply water to DDA Residents?
3. What is the total capacity of UGRs?
4. Are the UGRs getting enough water supply on daily basis? Yes or NO
5. How many flats are in DDA Bindapur?
6. And how many water are meters fixed by DJB in DDA Bindapur?
7. Has Delhi Jal Board received the waterline layout from DDA? Yes or NO.
8. Has DJB checked the water supply pipeline levels for proper water flow at all points? Yes Or NO
9. Has DJB checked and adjusted to valves for proper water distribution to all flats? Yes or NO
10. Whether DJB ensured the water distribution are equal to all residents of DDA Bindapur? Yes or NO
11. How many challans were issued to residents of DDA Bindapur for misusing the potable water for using car washing, gardening and allowing to overflow till date?
12. How many challans were issued to residents of Bindapur DDA for using unauthorized ferrule which is available in the market with extra length till date for the last 4 years??
13. How may challans were issued to residents of Bindapur DDA for using nipple for last 4 years?
14. Are fetching water with the help of motor from the waterline is allowed officially? Yes or NO. If no, have you issued notice to residents for the same?
15. If you take 700 litters per day for per family to be supplied by DJB, will the UGRs meet the requirement of all the flats? If not what are the action taken by DJB as on today? If not, what are the action pl DJB has and its target date?
16. How many complaints received regarding water supply issue (Nil/No/Pressure) from residents of B Block, Resident Welfare Associations of Bindapur for B-block water supply related issue and B-Block RWA for B-block water supply related issue from taken over the water supply from DDA?
17. What are the actions taken on the complaints?
18. DBJ officials/technical staff checked whether water is supplied from both the end of B-block pipelines and found there was no pressure from C-block side which is against the plan. At the same time far end flats of other blocks (which are far from UGRs) are getting enough water with full or low pressure and why particular area of B-block residents (who are all at the far end of each water line) are not getting water?
19. Compliant registered by B-block residents (far end residents) every year and why permanent solution is not found?
20. If equal water distribution is ensured by DBJ then why the flats are at the front are getting water without motor till 1st or 2nd floor and far end people are not getting water?
21. As per the norms what is the frequency for changing the water pipelines and are DJB is following the same?
22. After taken over the water supply from DDA, how many water tankers sent to B-Block DDA Bindapur residents? What is the cost of water supply per tanker?
23. What would be the cost of laying new pipeline for 100 meters as on date?