top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to file a case against JK Bank against recruitment

0 votes

I want to file a case against JK Bank for its fraudulent recruitment of RE 2015

posted Jul 15, 2019 by Muzzamil Mohi Ud Din

1 Answer

0 votes

We can only help you with your RTI queries and filing of RTI application. We’ll be unable to provide you any assistance in filing a case.
Under the RTI Act you can only get your bank account details from the bank.
For further assistance to file RTI application to any PIO please refer Online RTI-File RTI Online to Any Govt. Office in 3 Steps(All 29 States)

answer Aug 28, 2019 by Isha Sinha