top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How an employee file a case against IT company (for not proper recognition and Appraisal Increment)?

0 votes

General Manager Appreciation Mail
No Recognition1
No Recognition2

Respected Sir,

I am an employee is a intelligent, Hard working committed employee. I have been in my current organization for 5 years since now.
However in the last appraisal year April 2023 - Mar 2024 the annual appraisal should be done duly on April this year (2024) and have 1-to-1 meeting sessions with the employee and rating should be updated in the system by May2024..Based on that the increments will be given

The organization was sleeping in the months of April, May, June,& July and with an agenda in their mind they conducted the appraisal in August 2024.without having one-to-one session with me. The management very hastily closed the appraisal process in an employee unfriendly manner.
Just by giving a low rating to me without considering my hard work and dedication and commitment last year to my organization. Apart from that I am an interviewer and technical panelist in my organization and in order to help the HR department to help hiring I have interview more than 50 candidates in the last year assessed them and given individual candidate feedback to HR

I have attached the screen shot of the appreciation mail from my General manager as evidence for my hard work and commitment last year.
I have also attached two screen shots of how the toxic work culture is spreading across the various industries and companies with recent incident taken place for an employee working in Earnest & Young (EY) company in Pune and how the employers and middle level managers abuse the appraisal process with out giving due recognition, rating and increment to the team members. I request you to urgently look into my matter and provide me legal help and support to get my due appraisal and increment. My details are below

Name : Mahesh T S
Organization : ITC InfoTech
Employee Id: 35983
Mobile #: 9886805273
Mail : 35983@itcinfotech.com ; magboy_6@yahoo.com

posted Sep 24 by Mahesh Thimmachivaram Subramaniam

Similar Questions
0 votes

Appreciation mail from General Manager for my commitment  & Hard work last year
Toxic work culture
enter image description here

I am an IT employee is a intelligent, Hard working committed employee. I have been in my current organization ITC infototech for 5 years since now. However in the last appraisal year April 2023 - Mar 2024 the annual appraisal should be done duly on April this year (2024) and have 1-to-1 meeting sessions with the employee and should be updated in the system by May2024..

The organization was sleeping in the months of April, May, June,& July and with an agenda in their mind they conducted the appraisal in August 2024.without having one-to-one session with me. Further they did not consider the achievements, commitment handwork I have contributed to the team last year the have given a in appropriate appraisal rating for me and denying the due increment for me.
These type of toxic work culture is spreading all over IT industry. I appeal the tribunal to help me to get my proper appraisal rating and due increment for me. I have attach ;the incident which recently happened in Pune In Ernest & Young company.
The employees are stressed out after putting there hard work without getting proper recognition and average increment also.
They don't do the Appraisal process on time and they made me to take technical interviews also apart my regular work and help HR to hire the candidate and do 50 interview and give feed back seperately. I kindly request to help me in a legal way to get justice and get my due apprisal rating and my increment which is refused.

Name : Mahesh T S
Employee Id : 35983
Company Name : ITC Infotech , Bangalore
Mobile number : 9886805273

0 votes

How much time will they take to take a decision.. It is wasting my academic year

0 votes

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 8/6/23 , against application no. 1206101 you are not processing it

–1 vote

I had filed Application No. 1068337, on 16.12.2021, along with the transfer of Rs. 235/-, through UPI TRansaction No. UPI/135027375708 dated 16.12.2021. There is no action at your end.

Kindly respond

Regards