top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

DEB approved

0 votes

Which year Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu DEB approved?

posted Jul 8, 2019 by Goutam Giri

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application for knowing the approval of Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu from Distance Education Bureau the University Grant Commission (UGC). DEB is a bureau of UGC, hence it is a public body under section 2 (h) of RTI Act 2005. The approval of any university must be recorded and hence it is information as per section 2 (f).

For further assistance, please visit https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Jul 26, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Sir,

Our grand father and his elder brother jointly owned a land in 1956, both were expired. In this situation, the successors of the joint owner had made a settlement deed and mortgaged the property without our consent and knowledge in 2019. The Settlement deed was duly registered and mortgaged.

Can I File RTI for this against the Registrar, VAO, Surveyor etc., who were engaged in this unlawful activity?

With Regards,

Sangeeth Kumar.P

0 votes

please sir send ne my axis bank details branch debited 798rs on date 11/01/2020 without any information and not showing in acc statement after debited we are contacting in branch but they do'nt take any action and responce so please send more informatio about its account no 919020005237190 ifsc UTIB0002798 Branch Rath Hamirpur, name jay kumar .
Thank u sir/Mam

0 votes

I had deposited some money in a private investor ( obliviously for more interest) now how business is in loss and I can't find him. So if I can find the properties owned by him I can attach it. Any help would be appreciated!!! By the way he has lot of land properties and I don't know how to find them!