top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Building approved plan, Commencement and completion certificate for a society in Mumbai

0 votes

I am from Mumbai and my housing society wants our Approved layout plan copy, Commencement certificate, Completion certificate, agreement copy of 1 particular flat. Can I apply for an RTI for these documents. if yes who should the RTI application be addressed to?

posted Jul 2, 2021 by Ankit Sawla

Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to get approved plan of a housing society in Kothrud Pune. So kindly suggest to which department shall i file RTI application.

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.