top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

to which department should i apply to get approved plan of a housing society in pune

0 votes

I want to get approved plan of a housing society in Kothrud Pune. So kindly suggest to which department shall i file RTI application.

posted Apr 7, 2021 by Dinesh Lokhande

Similar Questions
0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.

0 votes

To which Department Should I file RTI to know about the renovation of a heritage structure at Mysore District?

0 votes

I want to ask which authority in RTI online portal i can select to verify current ownership of a land in varanasi as I am doubting that it has been sold by my family members without my consent to someone else .

0 votes

Hi,
I have seen that electricity department people are charging more amount (around 5k) if we install Air Conditioner at home (small village). Is this really a rule from Electricity department in Andhrapradesh? If so how do you call these charges? Will they give us receipt?

I know that the A.C has been consuming power directly from home electric meter. It's not wrong connection or something like that. Why should we pay additional amount (5k or 6k) to the Electric department as lump sum during installation of A.C at home in Andhrapradesh?

Can someone provide me the links/GO's related to this?

Thank you

0 votes

I am from Mumbai and my housing society wants our Approved layout plan copy, Commencement certificate, Completion certificate, agreement copy of 1 particular flat. Can I apply for an RTI for these documents. if yes who should the RTI application be addressed to?