top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

DEB approved

0 votes

Which year Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu DEB approved?

posted Jul 8, 2019 by Goutam Giri

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application for knowing the approval of Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu from Distance Education Bureau the University Grant Commission (UGC). DEB is a bureau of UGC, hence it is a public body under section 2 (h) of RTI Act 2005. The approval of any university must be recorded and hence it is information as per section 2 (f).

For further assistance, please visit https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Jul 26, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.

0 votes

Is MSc agriculture from ugc approved private university either from rajasthan or out of rajasthan holding a BEd degree and fullfilling all other criteria is eligible to apply for school lecturer in agriculture subject in rajasthan? Or only MSc agriculture from govt college in rajasthan are eligible for the first grade school lecturer in rajasthan.

0 votes

I am from Mumbai and my housing society wants our Approved layout plan copy, Commencement certificate, Completion certificate, agreement copy of 1 particular flat. Can I apply for an RTI for these documents. if yes who should the RTI application be addressed to?

0 votes

I want to get approved plan of a housing society in Kothrud Pune. So kindly suggest to which department shall i file RTI application.