top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

DEB approved

0 votes

Which year Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu DEB approved?

posted Jul 8 by Goutam Giri

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application for knowing the approval of Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu from Distance Education Bureau the University Grant Commission (UGC). DEB is a bureau of UGC, hence it is a public body under section 2 (h) of RTI Act 2005. The approval of any university must be recorded and hence it is information as per section 2 (f).

For further assistance, please visit https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Jul 26 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can I file RTI to Karur Vysya bank to get my FD details which is done by my spouse in joint name?

0 votes

Can I file a RTI application for Deemed University (NGO Organization) requesting for admission details under government quota with merit list for academic year 1996-97.

I need all candidate admission information with rank and category under which they have been admitted. If yes please let me know what is the process

0 votes

Sir/madam,
I had applied for rti on 22 June,2019. They send back a confirmation letter that they get amount of rti. but still they don't send answersheet copy. Please, suggest me what to do next?
Regards.

0 votes

I filed my RTI No: 777933 on 14/4, expected reply from gov by 20/5, no reply received yet till 7/7, and I am being asked to pay fees for appeal on your site. Why? Isn't it the duty of govt to reply in time? I also cannot check the RTI status on govt site as the registration number given above seems to be that of your site and not that of RTI dept. Please help resolve