top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

DEB approved

0 votes

Which year Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu DEB approved?

posted Jul 8 by Goutam Giri

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application for knowing the approval of Bharathiar University,Tamil Nadu from Distance Education Bureau the University Grant Commission (UGC). DEB is a bureau of UGC, hence it is a public body under section 2 (h) of RTI Act 2005. The approval of any university must be recorded and hence it is information as per section 2 (f).

For further assistance, please visit https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Jul 26 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

In my Locality we have Govt Aided School since 1965 but last year we got know it was bought by a Influential person with Political background ,Now he seems to have plan to close the school built apartment
,can submit RTI through onlineRTI to know more

0 votes

Recently i have been filed wit false CSR in a police station in tamilnadu. During the investigation time i proved that the charges on my is false and on the same the petition (CSR) was closed as compromise effected. Can i get complaint copy and petition copy for which compromise effected in police station.

Regards
Vijay Anand P

0 votes

Can cut off mark of deparmental promotional exam can be disclose.
list off candidate called for interview after zone of selection with their written mark.

0 votes

Can I file RTI to Karur Vysya bank to get my FD details which is done by my spouse in joint name?