top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

No reply on RTI, being asked to pay for appeal

0 votes

I filed my RTI No: 777933 on 14/4, expected reply from gov by 20/5, no reply received yet till 7/7, and I am being asked to pay fees for appeal on your site. Why? Isn't it the duty of govt to reply in time? I also cannot check the RTI status on govt site as the registration number given above seems to be that of your site and not that of RTI dept. Please help resolve

posted Jul 7, 2019 by Ujjwal Kumar

2 Answers

0 votes

Please check postal tracking given to you through SMS and emaill. Please intimate us.

answer Sep 17, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
EK007496010IN
0 votes

After expiry of 30 days info should be provided free of cost

answer Jul 19, 2022 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?

0 votes

Hello all, i was recruited by District selection committee, Government of Andhra pradesh for a specific Post. In the appointment order they gave a condition regarding refund of total salary if i fail to service for a certain period. The condition is as follows:
"You will be liable to refund the government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by you in addition to the amount spent by Government on your Training.
i) if you failed to serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training for any reasons
ii)if you discontinued the training or are discharged while under training for misconduct or any other reasons "
Note: Our probabation period is 2 years.

I want to file an RTI to know
1.what does the word TRAINING mean. Is it the "Probation period of 2 years" or "Departmental Training given to us for 2 months while joining"
2.So we need to serve 5 years (2 years Probation + 3 years Regular service) or just 3 Years

Is this kind of RTI Valid ? Please help me.Thank you