top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Applicant Personal appearance in First Appeal

0 votes

Can a FAA send summon to Applicant for personal hearing during first appeal made for non providing the information by PIO / CPIO within time frame
Is it must for the applicant to appear on the mentioned time and date whereas the PIO has not provided the response in stipulated time frame

posted May 2 by Giriraj Singh

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, FAA can summon the applicant for Personal during First Appeal for non providing the information by PIO / CPIO within time frame. But it is not mandatory to be present for the First Appeal hearing and if in case the appellant will not be able to attend the hearing he/ she can through his duly authorized representative.

answer May 7 by Monika
Thanks !! What happens if No one goes from Appeallant side ?
Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed my RTI No: 777933 on 14/4, expected reply from gov by 20/5, no reply received yet till 7/7, and I am being asked to pay fees for appeal on your site. Why? Isn't it the duty of govt to reply in time? I also cannot check the RTI status on govt site as the registration number given above seems to be that of your site and not that of RTI dept. Please help resolve

0 votes

can i send my 1st appeal against my employer to FAA directly or it should go through proper channel ? i wanted information regarding my transfer request which is left unanswered by the employer

0 votes

Sir/madam,
I had applied for rti on 22 June,2019. They send back a confirmation letter that they get amount of rti. but still they don't send answersheet copy. Please, suggest me what to do next?
Regards.