top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Applicant Personal appearance in First Appeal

0 votes

Can a FAA send summon to Applicant for personal hearing during first appeal made for non providing the information by PIO / CPIO within time frame
Is it must for the applicant to appear on the mentioned time and date whereas the PIO has not provided the response in stipulated time frame

posted May 2 by Giriraj Singh

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, FAA can summon the applicant for Personal during First Appeal for non providing the information by PIO / CPIO within time frame. But it is not mandatory to be present for the First Appeal hearing and if in case the appellant will not be able to attend the hearing he/ she can through his duly authorized representative.

answer May 7 by Monika
Thanks !! What happens if No one goes from Appeallant side ?
Similar Questions
0 votes

I need my ex -wife education copies and experience as I need to file it in the court. Please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance !!

0 votes

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with rtionline.gov.in but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to rtionline.gov.in via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?

Regards,
Dinesh