top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI for copy of my exam paper from Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application to Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education. The BIE regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction. It is a Board of education in Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 1971. It is Public Authority under 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005. The RTI application can be made to the designated PIO under section 2 (f) and 2 (j) for the Certified Copy of the answer sheet, after the payment of requisite fees. The copy of the admit card should be attached and the subjects for which the copy of answer sheet needs to be mentioned.

For further assistance to file RTI application to the state of Andhra Pradesh, please refer or

answer May 7, 2019 by Monika