top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI for a copy of my exam paper from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application to Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE). After the formation of Chhattisgarh State, Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board was constituted by Chhattisgarh Government School Education Department Notification No. F10-5- / 13/2001 Raipur 20-7-2001. It is a board of education in state of Chhattisgarh. CGBSE is state agency of Government of Chhattisgarh in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Chhattisgarh. The Board has conducted its exams independently from the year 2002, and conducts High School, Higher Secondary and Diploma Courses. The headquarter of the Mandal is in the state capital of Raipur; Four divisional offices are established in Bilaspur, Sarguja, Jagdalpur, Rajnandgaon, the area of ​​divisional office of Sarguja, the work area of ​​Sarguja, Korea, Balrampur, Surajpur and Jashpur, Bilaspur divisional office Bilaspur, Janjgir, Korba, Raigad Jangdalpur, Dantewada, Bijapur, Narayanpur, and the area of ​​Mungeli, Jagdalpur divisional office. , The areas of Sukma, Kandangov and Kanker and Rajnandgaon divisional offices have been set in Balod, Bemetara, Durg, Kawardha and Rajnandgaon districts.
Hence, it is a Public Authority under section 2(h) and is liable to provide information under section 2 (f) and 6(1) of the RTI Act, 2005.
For further assistance for filing RTI application for the state of Chhattisgarhplease visit

answer May 8, 2019 by Monika