top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to get a copy of Annexure K from EPF Office?

0 votes
posted Apr 19, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

2 Answers

0 votes

Yes you can file RTI obtain Copy of Annexure K from Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Office.

EPFO is a statutory body formed by the Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. EPFO assists the Central Board in administering a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme for the workforce engaged in the organised sector in India. It is also the nodal agency for implementing Bilateral Social Security Agreements with other countries on a reciprocal basis. EPFO is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI for a Certified Copy of the Annexure K under Section 2 (j) of the Act from the concerned Regional / Zonal Office by addressing it to the designated 'Public Information Officer (PIO)". You can file the Application either Online or by Offline mode by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Application Online for Central Govt. Departments, please refer

answer Apr 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka
0 votes

Hi team

my father is passed away I need annexure k from Lucknow so can I apply for RTI through my mother if yes kindly guide me.

answer Sep 11, 2021 by Surya Prakash