top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) to know my marks and get a copy of my answer sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to know your Marks and Copy of your Answer Sheet from National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business. NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions. NIFT is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI to know your Marks and obtain Certified Copy of your Answer Sheet under Section 2 (j) of the Act by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of your Admit Card along with the Application and mention your Roll No., Registration No., Name of the Exam clearly in the Application. You can either file the Application Online or Offline mode.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications for Central Govt. Departments, please refer https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Apr 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka