top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Gulbarga University to verify my mark sheet ?

0 votes
posted Mar 29, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Application for Verification of Marksheet to Gulbarga University.

Gulbarga University was established in 1980 by an Act of Karnataka State and hence is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

You can file the application for a Certified Copy of the Marksheet by addressing it to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" by paying the prescribed fee. Also, you must provide a Copy of the Marksheet which you wish to verify.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Verification of Marksheet, please refer

To know about the procedure to file RTI in the State of Karnataka, please refer

answer Apr 1, 2019 by Gloria Deka