top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Gour Banga University to verify mark sheet ?

0 votes
posted Mar 21, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Verification of Marksheet to Gour Banga University.

Gour Banga University is a State Public University established under The West Bengal Act XXVI Of 2007 At Malda, West Bengal. The University is UGC affiliated In 2016, it has been Accredited “B” grade by the NAAC. Gour Banga University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

Thus, you can file RTI for Marksheet verification to Gour Banga University by payment of the prescribed fee. To know more about the procedure to file RTI for Marksheet verification, please refer

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Gloria Deka