top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

My application no 1101959 .tracking no EK686245494IN not tracking

0 votes
posted Oct 18, 2022 by Mohit Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

Please contact us at support@onlinerti.com for more information regarding the speed post tracking details of your RTI.

answer Apr 9, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

My roll no is 1800303 for wbcs 2015.can I check the status of it I had send it offline

0 votes

Sir I have filed RTI application number 1049112 speed post tracking number is EK309429360IN on 17 Sep 21 but speed post tracking no is not active till now, I am unable to track my application.

+1 vote

Mr H.P.BRAHMADEVIAH Junior Engineer Electrical ( JEE) had submitted voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 to the chief engineer electrical MESCOM and Superintendent Engineer electrical Chamundeshwari Electrical Company CESCOM Mysore. . He had joined the Karnataka Electricity Board in the year 1979 as Junior Engineer Electrical (JEE) and worked in places Chikkajajur, Nuggehalli channarayapatna taluk, shakeleshpura, and Chamarajanajara divison office as posted by the department.
He had not received salary while on duty at Shakeleshpura hassan divison for four months without any reason as to why his salary was stopped and transferred to Chamarajanar there also He didnt received salary . In this regard no intimation was given as to why the salary was held up.
He was drained down physically and mentally by this attitude of the department and he applied for leave and went on leave. He submitted his voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 . Till date he has not received any employee benefits like pension,gratuity and other post retirement benefits from the department. He wants to know the reason for the delay and to know how to approach the department to claim the post retirement benefits from the department.
The address mention in the voluntary retirement application for communication purpose is same till today also. There is no communication done by the department in this regard till today

0 votes

Dear Sir,

My concern was to know why my RTI application ( number 1220356) was not yet sent by post though I have received information that it was dispatched through speed post vide EK385288858IN ten days ago. How much time is still needed to post it ?

May I know the status of my case please?

Thanking you