top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Speed post with tracking number EK385288852IN - Details not found in India post site

0 votes

Dear Sir,

My concern was to know why my RTI application ( number 1220356) was not yet sent by post though I have received information that it was dispatched through speed post vide EK385288858IN ten days ago. How much time is still needed to post it ?

May I know the status of my case please?

Thanking you

posted Sep 19, 2023 by Dr. Alasakani Narasimharao

1 Answer

0 votes

Please mail us to support@onlinerti.com to know the status of the speed post of your RTI.

answer Sep 26, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501
0 votes

Sir I have filed RTI application number 1049112 speed post tracking number is EK309429360IN on 17 Sep 21 but speed post tracking no is not active till now, I am unable to track my application.

0 votes

I have a site in Harihar which is adjected to State highway flyover, I want to know how many sites are acquired to high way extension. which sites are gone for highway.

0 votes

Can you please share me the speed post track number for my application 1233962. Application was submitted 25days back but still I didn't received response.