top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

how to stop illigal contraction

0 votes

how to stop illigal contractions . officer do not take action ..

posted Jul 9, 2022 by Kevin Kapil

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI can be used only to get information which is in the records of the government bodies/public authority. This is for your information that you need to file a complaint regarding the same to the concerned authority like the Municipal corporation or the development Authority.

If you don't get a reply, you can file RTI to know the status of the complaint and the action taken on it. Make sure you keep a copy of the same.

answer Jun 6, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred

0 votes

I have a site in Harihar which is adjected to State highway flyover, I want to know how many sites are acquired to high way extension. which sites are gone for highway.

0 votes

In Tumakuru City Corporation RTI Act 2005 Notice Board not displayed in any prominent place of office premises I want Designation, email ID,phone/mobile number to applyRTI pl inform by mail

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.